Saturday, February 28, 2009

A can of Foam

That's all we went into Home Depot today to get. A can of foam so D could finish up around the window and drywall that wall. Then he said to me "Did you see the bookshelves for 10 bucks?" I hadn't so we wandered over to look at them. Came out with three closet organizers, two bookshelves, some very pink (bubblegum) paint, some screws and of course a can of foam. D was able to fix the rot on the window so it will last for a little while.

I'm on the hunt for some cheap paint to do the window wall in the playroom with. So far we have blue for the one near the hall, pink for the kitchen wall and a some greens that we are going to mix together and see what we get for the living room wall. I'm thinking yellow since there isn't a lot of wall space but I will have to see what we find. The entire house is being painted with either paints that we find in the "oops" section or recycled paint. That way we arn't paying more that $15 a gallon. D found the paint for the girls bedroom for $9.

No comments: